What should I do for my husband to enjoy sexing with me?
We begin with Allah’s blessed name, we praise him and we glorify him, seek his forgiveness and ask him to guide us. Whoever Allah guides, None can lead astray and whoever he misguides, None can guide. There is no power and no strength except from Allah, The most high, the Most great, the most powerful. We bear witness that there is no one worthy of worship but Allah Alone, and we bear witness that Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is His slave-servant and the seal of His Messengers. We pray for peace and blessings on all the noble messengers and in particular on the last of them all “the blessed prophet Mohammad (pbuh)”
For better enjoyment in conjugal relation bear these points in mind:
Abu Dhar reported: 'The Messenger of Allah (saws) said:
- Be obedient to your husband, so long as no sin is involved. The Muslim woman should not forget that her obedience to her husband is one of the things that may lead her to Paradise.
- Fulfill his desire whenever he calls you. Fulfilling physical desires is need of both man and women and fulfilling the desire of your husband will guard his chastity and your chastity. Therefore it is the woman’s duty to respond to her husband’s requests for conjugal relations and she should not give silly excuses and try to avoid it.
Talq bin Ali narrated that The Messenger of Allah said:
“When a man calls his wife to fulfill his need, then let her come, even if she is at the oven.” (Sahih) Tirmidhi [Vol. 1, Book 7, Hadith 1160 or 284]
- Never refuse him, when he wants to fulfill his desire, except when there is a genuine reason to hesitate.
A Muslim woman knows that Islam, which has multiplied her reward for obeying her
husband and made it a means of her admittance to Paradise, has also warned every believing woman who deviates from the path of marital obedience and neglects to take care of her husband, that she will be guilty of sin, and will incur the wrath and curses of the angels.
Narrarted Abu Huraira Allah's Apostle (Pbuh) said, " If a husband calls his wife to his bed (i.e. to have sexual relations) and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning." (Sahih Al-Bukhari Vol. 4 Hadith No. 460 & Sahih Muslim Vol. 2 Hadith No. 3368)
- Give him respect, love and care in abundance, to gain joy, tranquility and stability.
- To increase the intimacy and willingness for the act, proceed with kind words, playfulness.
- Every time intercourse should be preceded by kind words, playfulness and kisses. So that physical and sexual pleasure will be greater.
" in man's sexual Intercourse (with his wife, ) there is a Sadaqa. They (the Companions) said: Messenger of Allah, is there reward for him who satisfies his sexual passion among us? He said: Tell me, if he were to devote it to something forbidden, would it not be a sin on his part? Similarly, if he were to devote it to something lawful, he should have a reward. " Sahih Muslim [ Book 5 : Hadith 2198 ]
Abu Umamah narrated that :
Allah's Messenger said: "There are three whose Salat would not rise up beyond their ears: The runaway slave until he returns, a woman who spends a night while her husband is angry with her, and a people's Imam whom they dislike." (Hasan) At-tirmidhi [Vol. 1, Book 2, Hadith 360 / Book 2, Hadith 212]
wife should obey her husband as long as no sin is involved.
And Allah alone knows the best.
I ask Allah to make this a sincere effort, seeking his pleasure, and I ask him to grant us refuge in him from the evils within ourselves, and that in our deeds. I ask him to grant us success in achieving whatever pleases him; And May Allah Shower His blessings and mercy upon our beloved Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh), his family and his Companions and on all those who follow him until the final hour.
Ask Your Question
You may also like: How to handle my husband in bed during sexual intercourse? Can I play with & masturbate my husbands private organ?